Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ryan is a nice man...


...and I love him.

Today Ryan drove to my apartment, picked me up, and took me grocery shopping, which is one of my most absolute favorite things to do. Then we went back, popped in a movie, and proceeded to conquer the most ridiculous assignment I've had to do in a long time. And when I say "we," I mostly mean Ryan conquered...while I watched... as he patiently constructed a paper bridge that needs to hold up 8 text books.

(Its really such a very silly assignment for someone who has no idea how to mathematically construct a stable bridge. Will post pictures of the whole mess once the results of the class come in.)

Anyway, I sure am glad that my engineer man was here to help me today, and that he did it so willingly and without complaint. We even managed to have a little fun during the whole process. What a guy.

And these are only a few of the reasons why I love him so much. I mean, have you seen that face? So dreamy...

No comments:

Post a Comment