Saturday, April 10, 2010

My art show is done and I need a nap.

After months of hard work, late nights,
and plenty of nights lying awake worrying,
my art show is done.
Hip hip horray!

The show went so well last night!
I was so glad to have my family there.
They have done so much for me the past few weeks
to help me prepare for this,
and they all looked so dressed up and nice.
( I missed the Kieckers, though!)
I was especially glad that Ryan was there.
He didn't think he would be able to come, 
but he did
and he looked so handsome
and I was so proud to have him there to meet my Profs
and stand next to me lookin' all adorbs and stuff.
It was a fun night, and so many people said such wonderful things!
I felt very loved.


And now I am looking forward to the rest of the semester...
which will hopefully be as easy as pizza pie.


No comments:

Post a Comment